You’re a proud boat owner or wannabe owner
You want to enjoy your boat with peace of mind
You’re after cover with a reputable insurer
I want to
So you’re off on the holiday of a lifetime, or your work takes you overseas? Doing your banking wherever you are has never been easier.
Taking a trip should be one of life’s great pleasures, providing you memories that will last forever. We've put together a simple checklist of things to consider when planning your holiday.
The retirement lifestyle of your dreams is within reach – all it takes is a little foresight and some great advice.
Get a Quote today
We know that chasing quotes can be a hassle, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you. Getting an Insurance quote through Greater Bank is easy and can be done in one of these ways:
Online or phone
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received an emailed confirmation of receipt will be forwarded to you within one business day, and one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your claim application.
- - Secure form
- - No phone queues
- - Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- - You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- - Your policy information.
- - Information about the incedent, such as the date, where the damage occurred, etc.
- - Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- - Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- - Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Third Party Insurance
Club Marine's third party insurance gives you protection if you accidentally cause damage to another person's boat or property.
Your third party insurance continues to cover you if you are in charge of someone else's boat, provided your boat is not in use.