Greater Bank Ltd. ABN 88 087 651 956. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 237476 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited. ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708 (Allianz). We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from allianz.com.au. If you purchase this insurance, we receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium, for details please see our Financial Services Guide from greater.com.au. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
Open to residents of New South Wales and Queensland over the age of 16 One primary entry per Eligible Purchase. Bonus entries will be awarded in accordance with clause 6, defined in full terms. Competition opens 04/12/17 at 09:00 AM and closes 31/03/18 at 05:00 PM. Winners drawn 24/04/18 at 11:00 AM at Permitz Group, Suite 2.03, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW. The total prize pool valued at up to $15,600 (incl. GST). Winners notified by email and published online at greater.com.au/winforayear from 27/04/18 for 28 days. The Promoter is Greater Bank Limited (ABN 88 087 651 956) of 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton, NSW 2303. Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20080.
Win Groceries/Fuel For A Year
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of New South Wales and Queensland who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants').
Entrants must be over the age of 16, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Greater Bank Limited (ABN 88 087 651 956) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton, NSW 2303.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) purchase a new Home and or Contents, or Landlord insurance policy or Comprehensive Motor insurance policy via Greater.com.au website or Greater Bank branch or through internet banking (‘Eligible Purchase’).
- If the entrant purchase more than one policy, additional (2) entries are given.
- A policy for Home and Contents policy for the same property, is considered one policy.
- The additional entries will go into the draw relative to the product, i.e. if the entrant purchase two comprehensive Motor policies, additional (2) similar entries are given. If the entrant purchase one from each prize group, for example one House policy and one Comprehensive Motor policy, (1) extra entry in the fuel draw and (1) in the grocery draw are given.
- An insurance policy price is variable depending on cover level as well as options selected. Purchasing a Home and or Contents, or Landlord insurance policy will give you an entry to the grocery prize. Purchasing a comprehensive Motor insurance policy will give you an entry to the fuel prize. A policy will be deemed purchased when the insurer receives full payment of the annual policy premium or the first instalment of premium if paying by the month. For the entry to be valid, the policy must not be lapsed or cancelled at the time the prizes are drawn.
- Entrants joining this competition consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
- Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- One primary entry per Eligible Purchase .Bonus entries will be awarded in accordance with clause 6. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 04/12/2017 at 09:00 AM and closes 31/03/2018 at 05:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winners will be the first valid entries drawn at Permitz Group, Suite 2.03, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW on 24/04/2018 at 11:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 27/04/2018 at greater.com.au/winforayear for 28 days.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 30/07/2018 (at 11:00 at Permitz Group, Suite 2.03, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 06/08/2018 at greater.com.au/winforayear for 28 days.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $15600 (Including GST), as at 24/11/2017.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is two. The prizes on offer are:
Number of winners
Value of each
1 x $10,400 of gift card/vouchers to be provided as 52 x $200 vouchers over one year
1 x $5,200 of gift card/vouchers to be provided as 52 x $100 vouchers over one year
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20080.