In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are supporting our customers by offering flexible repayment options on your current loan with interest capitalised on a case-by-case basis. This may include:
We're providing relief for customers impacted by COVID-19
Today, we've announced a range of measures to support the financial wellbeing of our customers who are impacted by the COVID-19 global pandemic.
In addition to our hardship packages that are already available, we'll be making available from today the following financial relief initiatives for some of our more vulnerable customers impacted by the pandemic.
We're supporting our small business customers with:
- - A reduction of up to 1.00%p.a. for 12 months on their current variable rate business loans;
- - More flexibility to restructure existing lending facilities to ensure the viability of their business;
- - The ability to request up to 6 months repayment holiday on their current business loan with interest capitalised (reviewed 3 monthly).
We're supporting our lending customers with:
- - The ability to request flexible repayment options on their current home or personal loan with interest capitalised subject to individual circumstance.
- - Waiving interest and allowing the deferral of repayments on all credit cards for 6 months from 1 April 2020.
Supporting our customers who may be impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you've been impacted by coronavirus and are finding it hard to make repayments, please complete our hardship form via the link below. Once we receive your details, we will follow up with a phone call. Our support team are working to review all requests quickly, however, we have experienced an increase in the number of enquiries we are receiving at the moment, and wait times may be longer than usual.
What relief options can Greater Bank provide?
Supporting our customers
Whilst we’re doing everything possible to keep our branches safe, we are encouraging customers to use our online and mobile banking channels. If you haven’t already, we strongly recommend downloading our mobile banking app or accessing your accounts via online banking. You can find out more here.
There are a range of ways that Greater Bank are able to assist those who are impacted by coronavirus. If you are experiencing financial difficulty or need assistance accessing funds, please contact us on 1300 653 679 or email@example.com when you’re ready so that we can discuss your circumstances and consider how we can assist you to get back on track.
For your own safety and peace of mind you can keep yourself updated on the latest health information on COVID-19 below.
How we are keeping you safe
We’re taking steps to minimise the risk of exposure in our local communities by:
Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in our branches and of our ATMs
Conducting appointments over the phone rather than face-to-face where possible
We’re also keeping our employees safe so they are available to keep our branches open